Volunteering with Presbyterian Aged Care will provide you with a very satisfying experience, where your skills and incredible passion to help and inspire will make a difference in the life of those who are most vulnerable.
Why Presbyterian Aged Care?
Ways to get involved
Share your time and skills to:
- Drive residents and clients to shopping or appointments
- Bible reading
- Provide emotional and spiritual support
- Assist with art and craft
- Share a cup of tea
- Enjoy a walk with our clients
- Office administration
- Knitting and sewing with our residents
More ways to be rewarded
In return Presbyterian Aged Care will provide ongoing support and training including:
- Support to develop professionally
- Formal pastoral training
- Education Programs
- Access Pay
- Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
I get more out of volunteering then i possible put in
As the original volunteer when the wheelchair walk was started in about October 1998, I have found the friendships made with the older folk as well as fellow volunteers, most important they have become my ‘family’
The joy and response given by the residents when see us brings back happy memories for residents of when residents attended there churches and received communication.