At Presbyterian Aged Care, we understand the ups and downs of change and growing older.
Our primary aim is to deliver the highest possible quality of life for older Australians.
To provide care and accommodation for older people, with a commitment to excellence. This is inspired by the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Values – what we believe in
Our values don’t just sit inside the closed pages of a book. Values are our compass – they guide us through our everyday actions, and are at the heart of all that we do.
As a church based, not-for-profit aged care provider, Presbyterian Aged Care’s first organisational value is:
The dignity and worth of every person created in God’s image.
Regardless of your race, colour, religion or any other denominator, Presbyterian Aged Care recognises your God given dignity and worth.
Our other values include:
- Showing compassion and love by caring for and nurturing the whole person – physical, social, emotional and spiritual
- Supporting community life, where people can live together in harmony, safety and security
- Acting justly and fairly, ensuring equity of access to care and accommodation, including for those in poverty or need
- Honesty and ethical behaviour
- Good stewardship of the resources that are our responsibility
- Supporting our staff and volunteers to develop skills and achieve satisfaction in serving others