COVID-19 Information and updates. Read more

How do residents pay for their home in a retirement village?
  • Option 1: Permanent Residency

    Our permanent residents usually “purchase” into a retirement village by making a lump sum payment (called an “ingoing contribution”).

    This effectively secures their residency while they can remain living independently.

    They also pay fees towards the maintenance costs of their property and common area expenses, such as gardening and water.

  • Option 2: Rental Residency

    Rental residency is also available on a limited basis. Rental units are highly sought after, so it is advisable to have your name on a waitlist at your preferred site.

    To obtain the latest information on ingoing contributions, recurrent charges or rents please call 02 9690 9333.

    We will always take time to discuss individual costings with you before any purchase is made.

  • We’re fully compliant with standards in provision of retirement village accommodation and care

    • PAC operates our permanent retirement villages in NSW under the Retirement Villages Act, 1999 (NSW)
    • PAC operates our permanent retirement villages in ACT under the Retirement Villages Act, 2012 (ACT)
    • PAC operates our rental retirement villages under the Residential Tenancy Act, 2010 (NSW)

    For your peace of mind Presbyterian Aged Care also encourages you to seek independent financial and legal advice.