Presbyterian Aged Care (PAC) Thornleigh has recently been extensively renovated and refurbished with the final stage expected to open in late 2019. PAC Thornleigh now offers the very latest aged care features and technology, ensuring residents receive the very best care available, in brand new, interior-designed surroundings.
PAC Thornleigh is located in the lush green suburbs of the Hills District, offering lovely district views from multiple levels. Thornleigh is ideally located just minutes away from both Hornsby and Sydney Adventist Hospitals and close to Thornleigh shopping centre.
PAC Thornleigh offers an ever-changing array of activity options to fill your days. From art classes to Jazzercise, cooking classes to floral appreciation workshops and even regular movie afternoons and concerts. You can be as busy as you like or as relaxed as you want to be. PAC Thornleigh even has its own bus to take residents on outings arranged by our recreational officer. A hairdresser and beauty salon is also available on-site.
In-house executive chefs will prepare your meals and there is always a choice available. Menus change with the season and we use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. We offer a choice of Western and Asian cuisine at every meal so everyone is catered for. Ask to see our menus, we’re very proud of them.
Beautiful interior design and stunning gardens
PAC Thornleigh features superb interiors by noted interior designers, Gilmore Interior Design who have created a unique, tranquil environment delivering warmth, elegance and a homely feel.
Your bedroom will have its own spacious ensuite, and some bedrooms offer stunning district views. PAC Thornleigh is designed to feel as warm and welcoming as your own private residence. You can choose from a number of beautiful common areas so you can be as social or as private as you want to be on any given day.
Once complete, PAC Thornleigh will also feature a stunning, light-filled solarium with a glass ceiling so residents can bask in the sunshine all day long, even while indoors. Manicured and beautifully maintained outdoor gardens are also available for the enjoyment of our residents and feature native birds.
Services at PAC Thornleigh
At PAC Thornleigh we complement our high standards of care with a beautiful environment in which our residents live and thrive. We are fully accredited by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
- 67 spacious interior-designed bedrooms, all with ensuites. Single, shared and a small number of double bedrooms are available
- Smart-tvs and wifi provided in each bedroom
- 24/7 registered nurses on-site
- Wissner-bosserhoff bed frames and pressure care mattresses if required
- State-of-the-art interactive Acetek nurse call system
- A caring, dedicated client liaison team member is available to provide assistance to residents and their families
- Fully landscaped and secure garden areas
- A stunning light-filled glass solarium
- On-site commercial kitchen with nutritious, tasty meals prepared by an Executive chef
- Several comfortable entertainment lounge areas with state-of-the art high definition TVs
- Many additional communal space options for residents to enjoy
- Outdoor balcony options offering residents superb district views
- Hydrotherapy spa
- On-site physiotherapy
- Resident library
- Cultural lounge area
- Stimulating program of regular recreational activities
- 2 private dining areas/function rooms for up to 12 people that can be booked for resident family functions such as birthdays
- On-site beauty therapist and hairdresser services
- On-site chaplain services
- Refreshment alcoves offering tea, coffee and special refreshment events in communal areas for residents and their visiting loved ones
Call us now on 1800 722 679
Come and visit PAC Thornleigh for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.