26 March 2021
Presbyterian Aged Care follows the guidance of NSW Health in setting its rules around visitation to our care homes. Our current visitation rules are as follows:
- Staff and visitors are not required to wear a surgical mask.
- There are no restrictions on the number of visitors a resident can have each day or at any time.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow the following people to enter our residential aged care homes:
- have COVID-19 symptoms – fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
Rollout of Covid-19 Vaccines
Resident vaccination clinics have now commenced at many of our aged care homes. Please contact your Facility Manager for information on what date has been allocated to your facility.